soon-to-be

soon-to-be
soon-to-be organic girl (with not-so-excited-about-it son) ~Beth

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Juice Tiger

Days on WG30: 28 ½
I did it!  I bought a juicer.  I have a really good blender and tried to juice with it but it wasn’t quite right.  I want to juice because I think it will help boost my veggie intake.  Plus, I have heard nothing but positive reviews on juicing.  I started this morning with carrot juice (9 WGOF baby carrots), and to tell you the truth, it was 10x better than I thought it might be.  It was yummy and I felt good about starting the day with that choice.
The other reason I wanted to “juice” up on my veggies is an infamous event called a Bachelorette Party.  This party, which is just 18 days away, entails floating down the Stilly river…which means (deep breath) wearing a swimsuit…in public.  Even though that 6 lbs. I lost is still missing, and I am feeling better about myself, reality is it’s a swimsuit, and I’m not feeling THAT good about myself. 

I have my juice recipe for tomorrow but would love to hear your favorite juice recipe.  Please post it in the comments.  Thanks and chat soon!  ~Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment