soon-to-be

soon-to-be
soon-to-be organic girl (with not-so-excited-about-it son) ~Beth

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's a Good Day!

Days on WG30: 7

I was casually perusing the shelves in a grocery store to see what more options I might have for cooking organic.  I looked down the aisle and there was this ray of light shining down on something, as if the roof opened up and the sun pierced through.  I went to check it out and it was this:

Although I didn’t buy it, it put a smile on my face and gave me a bit of hope that this WG30 thing can absolutely become a lifestyle and not just a 30 day challenge. 

What is your favorite organic dessert?

Thank as always, and chat soon!  ~Beth

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Beth!!!
    Strawberries or apples or peaches or all of them, with organic greek yogurt and raw honey (all organic), yum!
    Green & Black's organic hazelnut and currant dark chocolate, yum, yum, yum!!!

    ReplyDelete